Designed and developed as a breathable glove, MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ has become the benchmark for precision handling in dry environments. Available in 8 sizes and 4 dip lines MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ offers you 48 gloves to get that perfect fit for the job you do.
Features and Benefits
- 360° breathability – patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- 25% thinner than most foam nitrile gloves on the market whilst offering twice the mechanical performance.
- Form, fit and feel – mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology – utilised to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration – from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimised grip delivered through our micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip. Our GripTech® “micro-cup” finish enhances grip properties making parts are handled more securely. In addition, it reduces hand fatigue associated with a lack of a proper grip.
MaxiFlex® has outstanding durability withstanding 18,000 abrasive cycles per millimetre thanks to the use of the DuraTech® coating technology in the coating construction. Per millimetre of coating MaxiFlex® has over twice the resistance of another other glove in its class.
- Finishing and inspection
- Handling of small components
- Primary, secondary and final assembly
- Logistics and warehousing
- Using tools and instruments
- Wiring operations