Customers have been asking us to make an oil repellent MaxiFlex® that’s still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiDry®.
MaxiDry® Plus™ is designed and developed for those working in areas or applications that require chemical protection. MaxiDry® Plus™ is tested and certified according to EN 374, “low level chemical resistance”.
MaxiDry® – it’s a MaxiFlex® with oil repellence.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra lightweight – synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity.
- Tailored cuff – keeping the cuff close to your hand so maintaining your fingers at the tip of the glove to maximise dexterity.
- Locking cuff – ensures the glove doesn’t slip on the hand: an exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a “locking“ effect for a close and snug fit.
- Optimised grip delivered through our micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip. Our GripTech® “micro-cup” finish enhances grip properties making parts are handled more securely. In addition, it reduces hand fatigue associated with a lack of a proper grip.
- The LiquiTech® barrier has been designed to deliver lightweight, flexible coatings applied to very fine gauge seamless knit liners. LiquiTech® provides liquid repellence, along with low and high level chemical resistance, while retaining superb levels of comfort not normally associated with liquid repellent and chemical resistance gloves.
- Applications: Engine and power train, Gear box and transmission assembly, General handling, Handling small castings, Handling of small components, Light metal fabrication & parts handling, Primary, secondary and final assembly, Shock absorber assembly, Maintenance