ARMOUR Premium Goat Grain Leather Glove from our high voltage / linesman range of products.
Features and Benefits
- This comfortable leather glove
- pull strap and plastic buckle on the back of hand to secure closure over a high voltage rubber/latex gloves which are worn underneath.
- Over gloves extend the life of latex/rubber linesman gloves and provide the wearer with additional grip and handling.
- As leather is a natural material, it has excellent in flame, insulation and puncture protection so perfect in any medium or high voltage electrical environments.
- The extended safety cuff provides additional wrist and forearm protection.
- Premium grain goat leather for better dexterity
- Hi Vis Safety cuff for visibility
- 30cm length
- Strap closure for secure fit
An alternative style with synthetic leather sewn into the palm, thumb area and fingers for additional grip and better wear is also available separately.