Asbestos dust respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust.
- The kit comes complete with the 3M™ Half Face Reusable 7500 Series Respirator for comfort and durability.
- It also includes two pairs of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust.
- The protective casing also aids decontamination practices.
- Common Applications/Hazards: Suitable for certain asbestos work: Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ)
- Also for lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation, food manufacturing and powder coating
- Protection Factors Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
- Kit also contains
- 3M Eyewear,
- 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes,
- 3M Earplugs and a handy storage container
- This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 7500 Series Half Face Respirator: 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 30 ppm, whichever is the lower*
- Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
- Face-piece type Half Face-piece Reusable
- Size Small
- Standards/ approvals Meets the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1716:2012