The MaxiCut® range from ATG is designed and developed as a breathable cut resistant glove, MaxiCut® combines cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity for dry environments.
360° breathability – patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative fibres – we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement – between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- Form, fit and feel – mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology – utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration – from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip. Our GripTech® “micro-cup” finish enhances grip properties making parts are handled more securely. In addition, it reduces hand fatigue associated with a lack of a proper grip.
- Handling ceramics, corrugated sheets, non-deburred parts, glass panels, plastics injection moulds, sharp edged metal sheets, small sharp components
- Logistics and warehousing
- Primary, secondary and final assembly