BLADE Needleprick Puncture and cut-resistant sleeve covers the arm for optimal protection. This design protects without snags, punctures, abrasions or cuts. Our unique material offers the highest level of cut resistance. Smart styling and design includes a spandex wrist with thumbhole for great comfort at the palm and wrist. ASTM F2878 7.35 Newtons of puncture protection. BLADE Needleprick offers the best puncture protection available on the market in a woven material. This pioneering breakthrough has been made possible by bringing together innovative, leading edge textile technology to combine spinning and weaving of Kevlar. The resultant needlestick puncture resistant woven fabric is both light and supple. ASTM ANSI Cut Level A5 >2200 grams to cut. Medium cut hazards: appliance manufacturing, bottle and light glass handling, canning, dry walling, electrical, carpet installation, HVAC, pulp and paper, automotive assembly, metal fabrication, metal handling, packaging, warehouse, aerospace industry, food preparation/processing. ASTM ANSI Puncture Resistance Level 5 Offers high protection against punctures.
Features and Benefits
- Needleprick Puncture and cut-resistant sleeve cover optimal arm protection
- Protects without snags, punctures, abrasions or cuts
- Smart styling and design include a spandex wrist with thumbhole for a great comfort of palm and wrist.
- Needlestick puncture resistant woven fabric is both light and supple
- Puncture Resistance Level 5 Offers high protection against punctures
- Protects up to level 5 cuts.