Robust work boot
Features and Benefits
- Cossack heat moulded heel counter.
- Dual density polyurethane sole with 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging oil, acid & organic fat resistant outsole heat resistant to 140°C.
- Defined heel for site safety on ladders and gantries.
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer Fatigue.
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system—an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step.
- A PORON® pad is placed underneath the gel insert to add another level of shock protection.
- Fully cupped replaceable EVA footbed.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Classification 1—ID:2815
- Complies to: ASTM F2413-11 Electrical resistance.