The 3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom is a high-performance hearing protector with a built-in communication radio for cable free short-range
communication with other LiteCom headsets and portable two-way radios programmed on the same frequency. Microphones with level
dependent function for ambient listening increases your safety because you can hear your surroundings, e.g. warning signals.
An external audio input allows you to connect to an external phone or portable two-way radio, regardless of frequency. The noise cancelling
speech microphone with VOX functionality enables you to communicate hands free in noisy environments.
Features and Benefits
• Built in two-way radio communication
• 69 channels (LPD 433 MHz)
• 121 subchannels
• Level dependent function for ambient listening
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 20 hours operating time
• Voice operated transmission (VOX)
• Auto power off function
• Battery status indication
• Voice guided menu system